To use effectively, read with determination TWICE, lifting your chin and squaring your shoulders each time. Place extra emphasis on the I’s!
* I Am Soo Beautiful! Look at my smile…my kind eyes…I know you see it too! I’m Gorgeous!
* I Am Soo Smart! My problem solving abilities are recognized and sought. My intelligence astounds!
* What’s done is done. I regroup and develop new strategies. I won’t dwell. I’ll live, learn, and love every opportunity to show my growth!
* I Am Soo Strong! I’m not just surviving, I’m flourishing! My resilience is mind boggling! How do I do it? I’m just Amazing!
* With my eyes closed, I see what I need physically and emotionally. I rest. I stretch. I focus my healing, positive energy and I Am Well!
* NO, I Am Not stressed. I adore these little personifications of me and my love! We embrace nap time, day camp, and educational television. I am cool!
* I have a system. Together time is purposefully planned. We read, we play, we learn, and we love! I am organized!
* Thank you babies, for enhancing my parenting skills, my delegating-of-chores skills, and my hugging-and-positive-reinforcement skills! I really Love you!
* I Am Open-Minded today! I am not a ‘my way or the highway’ sort. I know that there might be other perspectives, some just as …, well, almost as wise as mine! I Am Considerate!
* I Know what to do when I feel a touch of procrastination coming on. I Know to list in order of priority and to check off as I accomplish my tasks. At times, I Know to insert time limits and deadlines so that I won’t work overtime on fun tasks and then, run out of time for difficult tasks. I Know How to get things done!
* When I affirm my work, my friendships, my feelings, I choose my words carefully. I use strong, sweet, meaningful words because I am talking to someone I love! I Am so Wonderfully Lovable! I know that the messages I send myself will last!